Brian E. Davis
- Labor and Employment Law
- Executive Compensation
- Employment Contracts
- Covenants Not to Compete and Unfair Competition
- Workplace Investigations
- Preventive Consultation and Employment Training
- Administrative Practice before the United States Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, the Texas Workforce Commission, and other agencies
- Business and Commercial litigation
- Business Counseling and Formation
Brian Davis is the Managing Partner of the Firm’s Texas Hill Country office. He holds the highest rating for legal ability and ethics based upon peer reviews offered by Martindale-Hubbell.
2005-present — Partner with Crinion Davis & Richardson LLP, New Braunfels, Texas.
2003-2005 — Partner and Practice Group Leader, Labor & Employment Section, Oppenheimer Blend Harrison + Tate, Inc., San Antonio, Texas.
1991-2003 — Partner (and associate), Labor & Employment Section, Porter & Hedges, Houston, Texas
Admitted to Practice:
- State Bar of Texas
- United States District Court for the Western District of Texas
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Texas
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Texas
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Texas
- United States Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit
- State Bar of Texas
- Comal County Bar Association
- San Antonio Bar Association
- Christian Trial Lawyers Association
Juris Doctor, South Texas College of Law, summa cum laude
(Assistant Editor, South Texas Law Review; American Jurisprudence Awards for Contracts I, Property I, Torts I, Legal Research & Writing I, Remedies, Professional Responsibility, Evidence.)
Bachelor of Arts in Economics & Political Science, Southwestern University
Conducted outside investigations of workplace substance abuse allegations, and onsite gang activity.
Successfully represented CFO of Fortune 100 company in retirement benefits arbitration proceeding.
Represented CEO of national food service company in negotiation of employment agreements.
Represented seller in $14 million sale of assets to national oilfield services company.
Represented purchaser and developer of numerous assisted living facilities.
Defended international oilfield products company in contract dispute over unpaid commissions.
Second chair counsel for chemical company in dispute over patent rights.
Successfully defended Fortune 100 food company against employment and work injury claims.
Defended gas storage company in multimillion dollar executive compensation dispute over change in control provisions.
Negotiated collective bargaining agreement for parts manufacturer.
Successfully prosecuted civil claims for breach of contract, misappropriation of trade secrets and unfair competition by competing oilfield services company.
Successfully defended claim for theft of trade secrets by energy trading company, resulting in recovery for defendant.
Professional and Community Service:
Mr. Davis currently serves as counsel to the Center for Entrepreneurship, and represents several area churches. He previously served on the Economic Development committee of the Greater Houston Partnership, and as a board member for Bear Creek Assistance Ministries.
Mr. Davis may be contacted via telephone at 210-568-7771 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.